Open KoTH Event.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cough, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Cough

Cough New Member

I think gameplay on peaceful farms is dropping down since there isn't much to interact in with other players.
    Sure you can go mining or fight the wither or even the ender dragon but you do something so many times and it becomes pointless or boring.

I got this idea from the unscramble thing in chat and I thought what else could encourage players to get together and play together or against each other and I think the KoTH event would be an amazing addition to this server.

for example: 2 koths every day that benefit the 2 major timezones of pf players, say 12 hours apart it gives players plenty of time to prepare, brew potions, make gapples or whatever they need to win koth.
    A koth crate would also be a good idea, it would encourage players to team up and actually have a shot at defeating some of the op players and once people get that first koth key win they will be thirsty for more and more. We have all these custom enchants like sharpness 10 and stuff but what actual use is that when pvp is disabled in the overworld and no one here really has a reason to pvp.

keep inventory might become a problem however since if you don't risk losing anything you can just knock the player off koth and it just never ends because people dont risk anything so why wouldn't they try and disturb a potential winner. Maybe a way around this could be when entering the koth arena you have to pay or once you die instead of losing your items it deducts balance off you as a fee to dying in the koth area.

Hopefully someone can add onto this idea because pf is in dire need of something new and worth adding.