Open Minions Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Deevez, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Deevez

Deevez Member

So I know this might basically be a total rip off Hypixel, but it's not their own custom plugin it's open for the public so.

I feel like something like the minions plugin, if not the actual minions plugin, would be a pretty cool addition to the farming content of the server. And would pair very nicely with PF Hoppers. If the server decides to go with a custom plugin with the same concept, I don't know many things we could do differently than what the Minions Plugin has already done.

These minions could be a pretty intense custom recipe, they could be a pretty expensive item you buy with points or a good chunk of money. Players could even be limited to one or two minions per player to avoid lag and such.

This could also be helpful to cut down on the amount of redstone some players use for automated farms which causes server lag in large scales.

08ts likes this.
  2. 08ts

08ts New Member

I thought about something like this too. It would definitely be cool but I don't know if it's the style of PF to upscale auto that much. Would the minion not work if you're afk or offline, so that people can't get way ahead? That'd be cool. I agree that limiting how many allowed per player is a good idea, so that people are still motivated to farm or auto themselves.

3. Deevez

Deevez Member

I would assume that there's some type of function where it's not farming while you're offline or away, they probably load by chunk same as any other farm.

08ts likes this.
  4. Deevez

Deevez Member

They could go a number of ways with it, I know of one server where there's not limit to how many you can have but each one you get is increasingly more and more expensive, and after you already have a few it gets to the point where you can buy it still but there's no way you'd have that much money.

08ts likes this.