High Priority Missing Respawners

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ItsYvy, Oct 30, 2020.

1. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

About two days ago, I was crafting spawners. I was able to craft one set of 10, out of the 56 total I was making. When I crafted the first 10, I put all 56 respawners in the crafting table, when I shift clicked the spawners out the respawners all disappeared and I only got 10 spawners. Bacon also had the same problem.

#1 ItsYvy, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Hiya. I've moved this thread to the correct section of the forums! Any consistent bugs are looked into in the appropriate time. Please make sure to also report this bug if it hasn't brought any attention to it via the forums.

http://discord.peacefulfarms.net/

3. Ezorb

Ezorb New Member

So i crafted a stack of PF hoppers, Then i crafted a second stack, and a third. when i was done i only had i a single stack of pf hoppers, and two stacks of normal hoppers, So i purchased more crafting tools and tried again and again. and again only one stack of PF hoppers and the other stacks revert to normal hoppers.

on that note im out 3 stacks of Crafting tools and 6 stacks of crompresed iron.

4. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

BamboMango lost all their monster respawners due to buggy crafting, placed 27 monster respawners in the crafting table together with other materials to craft 4 igs, shift clicked the spawners in their inv and all the respawners disappeared

- Posted the forums by request from discord