New idea for content in PF

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by SirDgor, Apr 13, 2018.

?

Should this dumb idea be on PF

1. no

2. hell no

3. dear god no

4. yeah alright

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirDgor

SirDgor New Member

So a few things peaceful farms is lacking (and this isn't a bad thing, Peaceful farms does what it does best, and that is provide a way to farm stuff) is something that you can try to build up to that's like a really good piece of gear, a weapon, pick, etc. (think the old volcano gear stuff). This isn't a quest idea thing, although i may put a few ideas on that in a different post, i think that PF should have a Farmville-esque area that you can warp to, Totally separate from PF itself (you'll see what i mean)

With a warp, you could warp to an area where you get a little plot. At this plot you could have a small patch of dirt with a crop and a crafting table. From the crops you could grow them and then harvest them. I'm gonna stop explaining, as you could probably see where this is going (Custom crafting things, special crops, etc.)

You could have certain crops grow after a time (have it short or long idk) and then sell it for cash, either normal cash or maybe have certain crops give things like mcmmo levels or points, idk.

You could also have a custom crafting system with the crops instead of selling them for some cool gear.

Just an idea i had, i'll do a vote thing and you guys can vote or comment or ban me accidentally idk. have fun

2. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

lol idek what you're talking about

3. Aury

Aury Member

Interesting idea from what I understood of it, if you could privately PM me to elaborate more on this idea so I'm able to fully understand I would really appreciate that! However, I will be closing this post but looking forward to a PM from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.