Open P4 Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsYvy, Sep 18, 2020.

1. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

I have an idea that would probably help to keep the p4's involved, and make sure that they don't get bored (and make it so that half the server online isn't p4). When you get to P4 you have the option to reset back to default. This clears your balance (however this is debatable), and then sets you back to default. It could also provide a little competition to see who could get to p4 the fastest, because playtime wouldn't be a requirement. However, it would have to have either different requirements, or have the requirements reset so you would have to redo them. (If you need more requirements, which I doubt that you do, I would be happy to supply)

2. Canadlan_bacon

Community Teams

itsyvy i love this idea! I would love to see a rank BESIDE the default rank when you reset like a star or something, and everytime you resest to add a star or something. but something to show you have reset. and to keep the requirment coding maybe simpler. just double the requirments everytime you reset. aka kill 20 bats. get woodcutting 1100 and such

3. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

I like Bacons doubling idea, however I feel like some would have to be changed because either they would be unrealisticly hard, or already completed. For example I think one is get 1k herb, and im pretty sure that every p4 has over 2k herb

4. Canadlan_bacon

Community Teams

some challenges would be easy, but some would be hard. 1k herb was easy to get for rankup. but to get sertain things would be more difficult