Open Party Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by grayson_, Nov 19, 2020.

1. grayson_

grayson_ Member

On Carrot, I'm in a party with JoJo, Butters, Goku, etc. etc. We all think it would be nice for there to be the ability to use /pc globally. I'm unsure if this could be toggled with the actual plugin, but it could possibly be coded in if not, if any of the Devs were willing, but I'm unsure. To avoid the confliction of being in a party in both Potato and Carrot, we could have something like a cross-server party alliance? You can have 1 in-server party alliance and 1 out of server alliance.

Also, maybe party customization options? /party color (changes chat color for the party) or /party sethome, /party home (this one is self explanatory) or even /party tp.

If anybody has any thoughts on how to improve this idea, please let me know.

2. Canadlan_bacon

Community Teams

To Add, to this idea what about adding for Donors only. a permission to be In more than 1 Party

3. grayson_

grayson_ Member

^^^^^

For APR you could get either 0 or 1 more party, HERO you get 2, ULT you get 3 (total).

4. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

Hey, fun fact:
    /p invite player
    /p join player
    /p chat {msg} {} = optional

Now when you join a party it will warp you to the leader's server and ppl will need to rejoin it next time they come on as its not a group like the other mcmmo party system.