Open Processed Farming

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AKoopa, Feb 5, 2024.

1. AKoopa

AKoopa New Member

As the emphasis on this server is farming and adjustments were mentioned it got me wondering what might be coming. my imagination ran wild and if this is not your idea I thought id suggest it.

IRL: the more processes the more profit.

carrots are favoured at the moment due to their fortunability (defo a word), and price point. potatoes are the same except that odd pesky poisonous one that messes things up. However baked potatoes (simple furnace processing) could make people look at potatoes again. You can't auto farm potatoes, so they would still be organically farmed. Baked potatoes could therefore be priced as 1 potato and 2 non-organic bamboo (fuel) with or without a bonus %. this could get people building better farms or farming more.

you could also get higher tier processing prices for things like cake, or pumpkin pie. these would not be so easy now but with the upcoming crafter some very clever farm factories could be made.

I have no idea if this fits with the servers directive. just food for thought!

2. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

I like the idea of having various farm coming into one crafter to form more complexx items we could sell, will definitely have a chat about that with the rest of cmt :)