Open Some Suggestions ive been thinking about

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vanNocturios, Feb 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. vanNocturios

vanNocturios New Member

Some Stuff ive been thinking about sugessting

Expanding the Worldborder
    Fixing /warp dragon
    Players can currently fly over the intended border and completley wreck the dragon

Make Creeper Spawners available
    Add an overworld realm where hostile mobs can spawn

Fix Vote Crates
    Some stuff in the vote Crates are completly broken for how easy they are to obtain
    That mainly goes for the Vote Toolset
    Other stuff is mostly useless like saddles

Crate tools are very Overpowerd
    Example: Frozen Pickaxe can instantly break every stone except Endstone when walking

The older crate items are pretty bad compared to the newer ones

Maybe make a Texture pack that changes the Apearal of the Custom items.

Let ULTs use the Music Players in /hub

Make the Greatest Defender do more damage
    It takes some time to get it without op gear, and its not really worth it to get over the spade

#1 vanNocturios, Feb 25, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  2. WillowUTW

WillowUTW Member

Some pretty good points, these would be my responses based on what I know of it all.

Expanding the Worldborder:
    The reason the border is small is to generate less land and cause less lag. There's still plenty of land free, I don't see it being worth risking more lag.

Fixing /warp dragon
    Players can currently fly over the intended border and completley wreck the dragon:
    Have you reported this in glitch reports?

Make Creeper Spawners available:
    I like the idea of this. I don't see it being crazily useful but a couple of things could be handy with it.

Add an overworld realm where hostile mobs can spawn:
    Creating another world would cause a lot of lag, and since mobs can spawn in the nether and the end, I don't really see a good reason as to why this would be needed?

Fix Vote Crates
    Some stuff in the vote Crates are completly broken for how easy they are to obtain
    That mainly goes for the Vote Toolset
    Other stuff is mostly useless like saddles:
    This has been spoken about heaps, last I'd heard, a new vote system was being discussed.

Crate tools are very Overpowerd
    Example: Frozen Pickaxe can instantly break every stone except Endstone when walking:
    This is very useful for major projects, I don't see this being an issue. If you don't like it, don't use it type of thing, I know a lot of players love it.

The older crate items are pretty bad compared to the newer ones:
    These are good for collectors, and while it can be weird that new ones are so much better, they can't really revamp the older ones, as it would make split copies of the same tool, and not really be that useful.

Maybe make a Texture pack that changes the Apearal of the Custom items:
    This was actually in the works but the person creating it has since been unavailable to complete it. I'm not overly familiar with texture packs on servers, but I'd personally have loved to see custom tool designs.

Let ULTs use the Music Players in /hub:
    I can understand this but the hub perks are for people who donate in a separate way. I don't think Ult should be able to because they already receive so much with ULT, and it takes away the benefit of people who already donated to get the perk.

Make the Greatest Defender do more damage
    It takes some time to get it without op gear, and its not really worth it to get over the spade:
    I usually switch between that and a better sword when I use it to fight the dragon. I like the idea of having different tools and weapons for different functions, but I can agree that the damage is very low for the effort needed.

Ky and RyanS1005 like this.