Open Teams

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AshesRevamp, May 25, 2022.

1. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

I think players should be able to form teams/guilds/factions (call that however you want).

With that would come common claims between a team, teams vs teams competitions and even team rannkups and achievements so the game feel less lonely.

Oladipo_4 likes this.
  2. Oladipo_4

Oladipo_4 Member

some things like this have been formed in game already but there isn’t an official plug-in or teams list type thing being used. for example, 80-HD is a group of builders are farmers that have many different people in it. that’s just one of the many “teams” that have been created in game. i do like the potential of a teams or guild aspect of the game, but the primary purpose of the server is to have fun, not to be competing against other players. there are competitive aspects of PeacefulFarms, but that’s not what it is based around. overall, this is a good idea and i’d love to see it looked over and maybe added

AshesRevamp likes this.
  3. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

This is mostly done with mcmmo parties and /customsuffix. We have a few ideas on how we could possibly go about this but it's not currently planned.

AshesRevamp likes this.