What does Peaceful Farms mean to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by atPuddle, Feb 19, 2018.

?

Question of the Day: Should barriers be for sale in "Peaceful Farms"?

Poll closed Feb 20, 2018.
  1. Yes, It would be cool to use barriers.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No, barriers are kind of boring.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

Hey guys,

So I have been a Peaceful Farm you user since 2015, and ever since I played the game, it realized that this is the only server you can go to that you can be yourself. One of the best server you can go to to make the economy and to build your heart out. But the point of creating this forum is for people to have their opinion on the server heard. This forum is a safe zone, so it means whatever you say about the server has to stay here, but forum rules apply, so don't blame me if you get forum ban and it involved this thread.

So the question is What do you think of the NEW Peaceful Farms? What would you do if you were the owner?
    So here is an example: I think Peaceful Farms is one of the best servers I played, I met many new friends, and the game is really addicting. Whoever comes to Peaceful Farms and don't even recognize the true joy of the server has to be sleeping and needs to wake up to the nightmare they are dreaming, and needs to wake up to the real life of Peaceful Farms. If I was the owner, I would probably add Towny in it, I would add a bit more games to the server because it is really fun. So that is my opinion on the server, and I hope the server continues to grow while I am in it. So you heard my opinion, what is yours, post your opinion down below!
    ↓↓↓

2. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

Come on guys we can do it, don't be afraid to share your opinion. Everyone in this server matters even your opinion.

3. Harry

Harry Member

I have played peaceful farms for a many years now and I have seen the server change in so many ways. The one thing I have seen stay the same is the amazing community attitude and feeling. I personally love peaceful farms due to not only what happens regarding game play but also the people that play peaceful farms. I love the new owners as they seem pretty dedicated to peaceful farms and they seem to be doing a good job. I loved the dp which happened last night and it makes me want to play more pf.

That is my opinion of PF at this current time!

4. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

5. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

6. Oli_The_Pug

Oli_The_Pug Member

Personally I love PF, the community is amazing and if you feel down you can rely on PF to make your day better. Most players are really welcoming. If you need help then people always have the answer. Staff are really friendly and kind and they keep everything under control.

1,000,000 / 10

#6 Oli_The_Pug, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  7. TheCraftySlayer

TheCraftySlayer New Member

I think of it as an oligopolist system where it is an economy ruled by high ranking players who sell very limited products, melons and cactus. I go around and this is all I see...just melons and cactus. They do this for it is easy to farm and it is the most compact. There has to be a better way to make crops more diverse in the economy.