Resolved Zombiepigman spawners wont craft

Discussion in 'Closed bug reports' started by Cough, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Cough

Cough New Member

Hi, there has been some issues involving 2 types of comp gold (obviously not organic on both stacks) and they are causing issues crafting pigman spawners. ive had a few people try however they are broken im sure even with the same types of comp gold being used in crafting still no luck.

2. HuqMe

HuqMe New Member

Server: Potato

I thought this issue was fixed so I didn't add my comment earlier. This is also happening to me. There's two types of Compressed Gold Ingots out there. I noticed after being handed compressed ingots from other players that don't stack to mine. I noticed the ones I crafted don't work but the ones I've received from others worked.

The way I've been crafting them are through /craft command crafting table. Maybe this is the issue. I have not been able to reach out to the players who have sold me Compressed Gold Ingots so I do not know if they are compressing them through the same way.

3. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

This should be fixed! You should be able to decompress and recompress old nbt data gold ingots within the menu or by a fellow community player.